Markets, Marketing, and Managing the Cycle from Prospects to Learners - June 2023
- Non-member - $599
- Member - $459
How are new and changing markets identified? How are programs - in both content and format - developed to meet the needs of learners? How can data analysis help shape ongoing understanding of markets? This course will explore the processes and operations that convert markets into enrollments.
- Understanding markets in a higher education environment
- Understanding markets and research
- The enrollment management process
- Professional, Continuing, and Online (PCO) marketing in the modern world
- Identify and contrast how decisions are made regarding programming, marketing and enrollments
- Understand the tools of market research in the new program development process
- Walk through scenarios of how information can help enhance the program development, marketing, and the enrollment management process
- Gain an understanding of PCO marketing structure
- Integrate information into marketing and enrollment management for a new generation.
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for early and mid-career PCO professionals, especially those who work in program development, marketing, and enrollment management who seek practical and applicable knowledge on the best ways to market their programs and understand PCO marketing in the modern world.
Format and Schedule
This is a four week course consisting of about five hours of weekly course work made up of readings, asynchronous activities, and a weekly one hour live class meeting via Zoom. The schedule for the weekly meetings will be shared soon.